Suzy Lindell is Co-Owner and Information Management Specialist at Colorado Land Company. Her main focus is the organization and management of the business in its entirety. She received her Real Estate License in 2013 and she works closely with her husband Kent as his Transaction Coordinator.
Her combined experience in office management and her understanding of real estate has given her the expertise she needs to keep their business running.
Suzy has her bachelor’s degree in Communication, and has enjoyed working with people and helping them accomplish their goals. Those qualities have indeed followed her in her Real Estate Career.
Contact Suzy: Cell: 970-380-5055 • Office: 970-370-2660 • firstname.lastname@example.org
– From J Smith “Kent, Suzy and Holly made our dream of living in the country come true. They take you step by step to make it easy and simple. We started out client and realtor but by the end finding good friends that we will always be grateful for. Anyone can sale a house, Colorado Land Company walks you through the journey to your dream home. Would always refer them to anyone.”
– From Brad Taylor “Any real estate agent can get your property into the multi-list system. But if you want someone to work hard for you to actively sell your property you should list with Colorado Land Company. We couldn’t be happier with Kent and Suzy’s assistance from the very beginning with advice on small changes to improve the appeal of our home, the competitive market analysis, to the listing process and navigating all the way to a successful closing. Put your trust in Colorado Land Company to make it happen for you, too!”
– From Owyn Vowell “Colorado Land Co. Is an amazing Family owned Agency who care about the satisfaction and well-being of their Clients! Working with Them in purchasing my house was a blessing and an amazing experience. You’ll Have a hard time finding Real estate Agents as Genuinely interested, wonderful and Helpful as Kent, Suzy and the Colorado Land Co family!”
– From Bonnie Hawley “Kent and Suzy have a thorough knowledge of homes in Fort Morgan. Once they knew what we were looking for, they started researching homes and letting us know the minute they hit the market. Because of that, we found the perfect home. Every step of the way they were available and knowledgeable.”
– From Terry Ferracini “These guys are awesome!!!! They made the stressful process of trying to sell our house ourselves to a very smooth and organized no stress dream. Kent, Suzy you guys ROCK. And a special shout out to Holly who kept us well informed on showings and was video director of our house for on line viewing.”
– From James Graff “We had a very big challenge to sell a property that historically wouldn’t even produce any buyer interest. Kent’s market analysis was what I deemed a leap of faith. And he did it…in less than a week we had a full offer. What a phenomenal team he and Suzy are! They are so on top of everything from listing to closing. Thank you seems like it’s not enough.”
– From Jon Golley “Suzy was great to work with, she worked around my schedule to arrange showings and have meetings. Suzy found houses in our price range and our needs and wish list for us (me) to look at. And once we made our choice, got working on closing the deal for the best price for us. The team at Colorado Land Company kept track of the little things so I didn’t have to. And they worked with the mortgage company to make sure the closing was on schedule. With all the work Suzy and the team did before hand, all I had to do was show up for closing. And that was really quick. The Colorado Land Company made finding and buying a house easy and mostly painless. Thank you so much!”