Lee Ann was raised in Fort Morgan Colorado and Graduated from Fort Morgan High School in 1975. She began her Adventure in Real Estate in 1991 as a personal assistant to a top producing Realtor at the Group Inc until 1997, at which time she then earned her Real Estate License. Lee Ann was employed at the Group Inc for 10 years before moving back to Fort Morgan. Where she currently is employed at Colorado Land Company.
Lee Ann has a passion for helping people, staying in touch with her customers to make certain each person understands the process of the Real Estate transaction that they are a part of and how it effects their lives. Continuing her education in Real Estate to always strive to be the best she can be.
- Lee Ann has over the years earned many awards in Real Estate:
- The 1997 Rookie of the Year at Loveland/Berthoud Association of Realtors.
- 1999 Presidential Award at Loveland/Berthoud Association of Realtors
- Board Director of the Loveland/Berthoud Association 1997-2001
- Member of the Greeley Association of Realtors
- Director on the Morgan County Community College Foundation Board 2012- to present
- Active in the Meals on Wheels Program for 22 years
Family is very important to her. She is married to Steve Samuels. Her Daughter Jody, Son-in Law David and her 2 Grandsons Barrett and Lincoln live in Fort Collins. Her Mom Ina and Dad Joe live in Brush. She has many family members in and around Fort Morgan.
Lee Ann loves spending time with her family, having time with friends, watching sports, riding Harleys, fly fishing and spending time on the beach.
Contact Lee Ann: Office: 970-370-2660 • Cell: 970-441-0063 • email@example.com
– From Bonnie Schreiner “I have known Lee Ann for many years. I did her ads for the Fort Morgan Times, so I got to know her work ethic and what she believes in doing for her clients. When the time came for me to look for a realtor, I knew that she would do the best job for me and she did not disappoint! Selling a home can be so overwhelming!! It was nice to leave it in someone else’s very capable hands!! Thank you so much Lee Ann!! If I found myself in the position of buying or selling, I will be calling on your expertise again!!”
– From Katie Johnson “Lee Ann was wonderful to work with. We had to move out of state before our house sold because of my husband’s job and she was extremely helpful in managing the house while we were gone. She went by and checked on it after all showings and after any storms that went through. Selling a house out of state can be stressful but she was very timely, organized and helpful in setting up the e-documents and mail-in documents for the title company. I would definitely give her a high recommendation.”
– From Mike and Laurie Hecker “We can’t speak highly enough of our experience with Lee Ann Samuels. We never felt forced to make an offer. Lee Ann walked us through every step of the negotiations. Lee Ann was there quickly handling any issues that may have risen.From start to finish she was very responsive, kind, and a constant professional.She was always available to answer our questions. She was so responsive and is the sweetest person. We had a great experience! Lee Ann was not only our agent, but also our friend. We can’t thank her enough for everything she has done for us throughout the years we have known her.Anyone looking to purchase a home would be lucky to work with Lee Ann.If we are ever going to sell or buy again Lee Ann would be the first person we would call. Thanks for everything.”