Lee Ann was raised in Fort Morgan Colorado and Graduated from Fort Morgan High School in 1975. She began her Adventure in Real Estate in 1991 as a personal assistant to a top producing Realtor at the Group Inc until 1997, at which time she then earned her Real Estate License. Lee Ann was employed at the Group Inc for 10 years before moving back to Fort Morgan. Where she currently is employed at Colorado Land Company.
Lee Ann has a passion for helping people, staying in touch with her customers to make certain each person understands the process of the Real Estate transaction that they are a part of and how it effects their lives. Continuing her education in Real Estate to always strive to be the best she can be.
- Lee Ann has over the years earned many awards in Real Estate:
- The 1997 Rookie of the Year at Loveland/Berthoud Association of Realtors.
- 1999 Presidential Award at Loveland/Berthoud Association of Realtors
- Board Director of the Loveland/Berthoud Association 1997-2001
- Member of the Greeley Association of Realtors
- Director on the Morgan County Community College Foundation Board 2012- to present
- Active in the Meals on Wheels Program for 22 years
Family is very important to her. She is married to Steve Samuels. Her Daughter Jody, Son-in Law David and her 2 Grandsons Barrett and Lincoln live in Fort Collins. Her Mom Ina and Dad Joe live in Brush. She has many family members in and around Fort Morgan.
Lee Ann loves spending time with her family, having time with friends, watching sports, riding Harleys, fly fishing and spending time on the beach.
Contact Lee Ann: Office: 970-370-2660 • Cell: 970-441-0063 • email@example.com