Kent Lindell is the co-owner of Colorado Land Company. Established 10 years ago, he and his wife Suzy sought to bring a higher level of professionalism and personal interaction to the people and communities of Northeastern Colorado. With real estate becoming more and more complex, one of Kent’s highest priorities is to help each client better understand the local real estate market and carefully explain how current market conditions can influence a Buyer’s or Seller’s real estate decision.
Before starting a land brokerage service company, Kent was fully engaged in production agriculture. He has maintained his relationships and engagement with the people in the communities of Morgan County, which in turn lead him to capture the Colorado Land Company mission statement : “Connecting with People . . . Connected to the Land.”
Born and raised on a farm in Northeast Colorado, the farming lifestyle instilled appreciation for the natural resources of land and water, while embracing “helping others” as a basic tenet that was consistently demonstrated by family, friends and neighbors. He and his wife have two kids, Holly and Garrett. Spending time with his family, social engagements and outdoor recreation are some of the things he enjoys.
Contact Kent: Cell: 970-381-5274 • Office: 970-370-2660 • firstname.lastname@example.org
– From Keith Mutz “I have worked with 5 or 6 Realtors in my lifetime, and found Kent Lindell who owns Colorado Land Company, to be the best. His honesty & integrity are of the highest caliber. He is very thorough, detailed, knowledgeable, and on top of every deadline. He went thru any and all contracts line by line, ensuring me that I understood every detail. The transactions he has help me complete have enhanced my portfolio. I found it very beneficial to deal with Kent Lindell in both Real Estate sales & purchases. Recently, I worked with Holly Lindell, and found the same professional handling of my purchase. She kept me informed, and updated on deadlines & made sure I met all deadlines. Thanks to her efforts, I closed on the property in the fastest time ever. It was a GREAT EXPERIENCE-THANKS HOLLY FOR BEING SO PROFESSIONAL”
– From Susan Reed “Kent and Suzy made the selling and buying of our homes as seamless and stress free as possible. They, and their team, are professional, very communicative and up front. Any bumps in the road were addressed and overcome. We would not have wanted it any other way. They are the best!”
– From J Smith “Kent, Suzy and Holly made our dream of living in the country come true. They take you step by step to make it easy and simple. We started out client and realtor but by the end finding good friends that we will always be grateful for. Anyone can sale a house, Colorado Land Company walks you through the journey to your dream home. Would always refer them to anyone.”
– From Brad Taylor “Any real estate agent can get your property into the multi-list system. But if you want someone to work hard for you to actively sell your property you should list with Colorado Land Company. We couldn’t be happier with Kent and Suzy’s assistance from the very beginning with advice on small changes to improve the appeal of our home, the competitive market analysis, to the listing process and navigating all the way to a successful closing. Put your trust in Colorado Land Company to make it happen for you, too!”
– From Owyn Vowell “Colorado Land Co. Is an amazing Family owned Agency who care about the satisfaction and well-being of their Clients! Working with Them in purchasing my house was a blessing and an amazing experience. You’ll Have a hard time finding Real estate Agents as Genuinely interested, wonderful and Helpful as Kent, Suzy and the Colorado Land Co family!”
– From Bonnie Hawley “Kent and Suzy have a thorough knowledge of homes in Fort Morgan. Once they knew what we were looking for, they started researching homes and letting us know the minute they hit the market. Because of that, we found the perfect home. Every step of the way they were available and knowledgeable.”
– From Terry Ferracini “These guys are awesome!!!! They made the stressful process of trying to sell our house ourselves to a very smooth and organized no stress dream. Kent, Suzy you guys ROCK. And a special shout out to Holly who kept us well informed on showings and was video director of our house for on line viewing.”
– From James Graff “We had a very big challenge to sell a property that historically wouldn’t even produce any buyer interest. Kent’s market analysis was what I deemed a leap of faith. And he did it…in less than a week we had a full offer. What a phenomenal team he and Suzy are! They are so on top of everything from listing to closing. Thank you seems like it’s not enough.”