Hello, my name is Jarrod Ridnour. I am a Northern Colorado native, raised on a ranch near Briggsdale, CO. After graduating high school, I attended the University of Northern Colorado, earning a bachelor’s degree in 2006.
After graduating, I began my professional career in retail management. I managed at several locations in the Northern Colorado area. Managing at several different levels over the period of seven years, I learned a great deal in communication, strong working relationships, and leadership and organizational skills that lend well to the Real Estate field.
In March 2014, I earned my Real Estate license and moved to Morgan County. I have been very blessed to help so many in the last 5 years to realize their Real Estate dreams, with over 125 homes sold in that time period. I pride myself on personal service, transaction expertise, fun and lighthearted attitude, and strong communication and education of the real estate process that will make you the smartest buyer or seller in the room.
Personally, I have been married to my beautiful wife, Melody, for 10 years. We have two amazing daughters, Miranda and Miriam, who are our world. We also have three ornery dogs, two boxers and a wiener dog, so our house is never quiet. LOL!
Outside of work, I really tend to focus on quality time with family and friends. I love sitting on the back porch in the summer, smoking meat on my Traeger, and building a fire for s’mores at night. I am also an Avid CrossFit athlete, and am a certified coach.
– From Kevin and Sandy Gardner “Jarrod is a top-notch Real estate professional. He was exceptional in all ways throughout the process. Highly responsive to communication during non-traditional business hours, friendly, professional and willing to help in any way. He accommodated every question and request. I would highly recommend Jarrod for your home buying needs. Thank you again, you made a dream come true for our family.”
– From Brent Reinke “This was my third home buying experience, and my first-time using Jarrod. He was the best realtor I have ever worked with. He is experienced, knowledgeable, and puts his client’s interests first. I would recommend Jarrod to anyone looking to buy or sell, you will not be disappointed!”
– From Jeremy and Deanna Bakken “Jarrod was phenomenal! We couldn’t have asked for a better realtor to help us find a home! He was involved from the moment we stepped into his office until the day we closed and continues to help us after with any problems we’ve had! I was miles away during the process, but he kept me informed as well as my husband to make the process as easy as possible. Any questions we had, he always knew an answer. His experience and guidance throughout the process was top notch! Being prepared for things that come up, handling difficult situations; he made them a breeze! He was quick to return and make phone calls with sellers, lenders, title company and ourselves. We walked into an office one day and hoped for the best in finding someone that could help us find a house to call home, without doing too much research into it and we couldn’t have had any better luck! I highly recommend Jarrod for anyone looking to buy or sell a home! He goes above and beyond for his clients and for the community with his commission-to-charity commitment!”
– From Ryan and Erica William “Jarrod did an excellent job working both sides of our deal. Most of the time he had to do the other realtor’s job for them in order to keep the deal moving along. I honestly do not believe this deal would have closed if we hadn’t chosen Jarrod to be our real estate guy. His communication skills are great, he is extremely assertive, which I liked, and he answered my calls late at night and on Sundays throughout the process. I highly recommend Jarrod, I don’t believe any real estate professional in the Morgan County area would have been able to close the deal that he got done for us. We are very appreciative of his efforts and would use him again in the future although I don’t see us moving again for……ever! PLUS, he donated to the Williams Syndrome Association which is near and dear to our hearts as well!!”
– From Kane and Laura Carey “Jarrod has, by far, been the best Realtor! His dedication to helping us find the perfect home was evident. From the listings he would send (and willingness to update our parameters whenever necessary) to driving over an hour to show us 1 or 2 homes, we always felt like he had our best interest at heart. Because of this, we found our perfect home at the price we wanted in the neighborhood we wanted. Thank you, Jarrod!”
– From Torey Simons “Jarrod was very helpful and informative. He helped me quickly find a home and went the extra mile to help me find answers to questions that came up even after the purchase.”
– From Beth Sherrill “Jarrod was super to work with. In a fast-moving market with a limited budget and some very specific needs, Jarrod took time to listen, learn my needs and concerns and find a wonderful home for us. I bought the first home in our new state without my husband even seeing it, with Jarrod’s help and support. He is a nice patient man who is willing to do the work necessary to find what you want and need.”
– From Andrew and Bobbie Lee Ohlson “We LOVE our new home that Jarrod helped us find very quick! If anyone is looking to buy a home, I’d suggest Jarrod 100%. He knows his stuff when it comes to purchasing a good home that will work for his clients and it helps that he is extremely kind. When we were looking for a home he was communicating on a constant basis! He responded fast to any question or concerns that we had through texting, calling, and email. Very glad we had the opportunity to have him as our realtor.”
– From Dallas and Brooke Mccombs “Jarrod was a great realtor to work with! During our selling/buying process Jarrod not only found the buyers for our house but helped us to look in four different towns until we found our dream home. He was very patient and extremely knowledgeable which helped us to make an informed decision. Thanks Jarrod!”
– From Evan Jiblits “Jarrod worked extremely hard to help me get a house in the crazy market we have today. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, and would drop everything to set up a showing. Offers were put in very promptly and was always available to answer any questions I might have. He also donated a portion of his proceeds to a charity of my choice! I highly recommend Jarrod for anyone looking to buy a house!”
– From Aaron and Paris Trujillo “Jarrod makes himself available to you whenever you need him and always answers the phone. He is courteous, kind and as a first-time homeowner, really made the home buying process relaxed and easy. Highly recommend.”
– From Nick and Chrissy Hacker “Jarrod sold our home and helped us with the purchase of our new home. Very professional, has a lot of patience as we were all over the place, and I would highly recommend him!”
– From Justin and Amanda Furnish “Jarrod was a pleasure to work with. He was extremely responsive, helpful, and knowledgeable! We looked at many places and he helped us sort through all our options. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a home. He is great in any area that you are looking!”
– From Justin and Valerie Richards “Jarrod was more than a pleasure to work with. Living in a different city than us, he never hesitated to drive and meet us where we needed. He is a professional that is extremely knowledgeable in his business. He always had answers for the MANY questions we posed to him. He knows what he’s doing and isn’t afraid to take the steps necessary to get or keep the buying/selling process moving along. Phone calls and emails were ALWAYS returned quickly. He made all necessary phone calls and completed paperwork in a timely manner. He communicated openly with all involved, from us (the sellers) to the buyer’s realtor, to the bankers. He definitely went above and beyond for us when we ran into some difficulty near the end of our sale. It couldn’t have gotten done without him. His Commission-to-Charity Commitment is just another positive of working with him. I would recommend Jarrod to anyone wanting to buy or sell in the state of Colorado.”
– From Tim and Sheila Ridnour “We had lived in our previous home almost 20 years. It was bitter sweet to sell, but Jarrod found us our new dream home! The house wasn’t even on the market yet, but Jarrod knew what we were looking for and looked outside the box and made it happen! He was always upfront and honest with us and keep us informed of everything that was happening in the buying process. Needless to say, we would highly recommend him as your realtor! Thanks Jarrod!”
– From Manny and Perla Lozano “Jarrod it was a pleasure working with you on our purchase of our new home. Thank you for always being available, you are extremely knowledgeable, and it was nothing less than expected thank you for working with us you stew awesome.”
– From Kirk Haley “Jarrod does what it takes to get the job done. Responded to midnight texts and kept me from going crazy. All the while guiding the process and keeping me in line.”
– From Leo and Bertha Hallahan “I want to give a holler out to Jarrod Ridnour for the help in the sale of our house. We appreciate all that you did to help us. He always goes above and beyond to help us. He would drop by with papers for us instead of having us come into town. If anyone is looking to sale or purchase a home, we highly recommend Jarrod. He is the man to go to. He’ll always meet you with a smile and a hand shake. He worked around our schedule. Very knowledgeable in his field of work. Thank you so much Jarrod.”