Cindy has been involved in Real Estate in one form or another since 1993 when she purchased her first investment property. She found that she enjoyed buying properties and renovating them. Over the next twenty years she purchased several properties, renovated them and managed them as rental properties.
In 2015 Cindy decided to take the next step and become a licensed real estate agent. She is constantly working hard to expand her knowledge and expertise for the benefit of her clients. She has attended many classes and is now a Certified Negotiation Expert I and a Certified Military Residential Specialist. She has also attained the designation of Realtor, becoming a member of the National Association of Realtors.
Cindy now works at Colorado Land Company and she works with both buyers and sellers in residential and commercial transactions. Her goal is to provide her clients with the highest levels of professionalism, expertise and knowledge in all her real estate transactions. She is respectful and loyal. She will listen to you and then ask questions to make sure that she understands what your goals for real estate transaction are. She will go above and beyond the norm to provide her clients with a first-rate experience in their real estate transaction.
In August of 2017, Colorado Land Company made the decision to open a branch office in Brush and Cindy volunteered to help launch that office, which is located at 219 Edison. She now works full time in the Brush office.
Cindy’s favorite thing to do is having fun with her family and friends. With four daughters and sons-in-law, and eight grandchildren, family events are a lot of fun! She likes to hike, read books and enjoys finding old pieces of furniture, updating and restoring or re-purposing them.
Contact Cindy: Cell: 970-531-0997 • Office: 970-370-2660 • firstname.lastname@example.org
– From Debbie Strauch “Met Cindy last fall when I decided to sell my land. She has been with me thru selling my land to buying a house this Spring. She was always available to talk to and answered all my questions and concerns. I feel she went the extra mile to help me get my land sold and new property bought. Thanks Cindy for all you have done.”
– From Michelle McMechen “Cindy was a pleasure to work with! She was thorough and professional, always keeping us informed. We definitely recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell!”
– From Tom Apps “Being from Denver and looking for property in Eastern Colorado – using a local realtor made the most sense. Cindy Eller was my realtor, and she helped me with a very difficult and complex transaction. Her dedication, commitment and persistence made the process that much easier. I would highly recommend Colorado Land Company (Cindy in particular) to anyone!!”
– From Carrie Cooper “Congratulations, Cindy!!! You have come such a very long way and deserve the BEST!! Love to you and your family.”
– From Tammy Horn “Cindy’s an amazing person who is very knowledgeable and will go above and beyond to help you!”
– From Cher Fape “Cindy Eller was soooo patient with us as we spent two years searching for just the right setting. She stayed with us every step, helping us navigate unfamiliar waters.”
– From Stacy Pollart “Cindy at the Colorado Land Company was a pleasure to work with. The home buying experience can be a bit overwhelming, but Cindy and the team helped me through all the steps of the process.”
– From Chelsea Enfield “Cindy Eller is truly good at what she does. She was always there when we needed her, and she helped us every step of the way. I would highly recommend her for the sale or purchase of your home. Very satisfied!!!”
– From Steven Bade “Cindy found the house I was looking for after several months, and numerous trips to Sterling. She is always so patient and willing to go the extra mile. She responds quickly to questions and concerns, and if she doesn’t know the answer, she finds it. I recently had another property that I only needed a real estate contract drawn up on. She took care of that in amazing fashion, with complete follow up to include attending the closing 100 miles from her office. I appreciate the work she has done and would never hesitate to use her services again.”